- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape fire report 8/19/03
Tuesday, Aug. 19
Firefighters responded Sunday to the following items: At 5:05 p.m., alarm sounding at 1000 Woodland.
At 7:23 p.m., medical assist at Cecilia and Perry.
At 8:26 p.m., illegal burn at Water and Fourth.
Firefighters responded Monday to the following items: At 6:55 a.m., medical assist at 2416 Camelback.
At 8:53 a.m., medical assist at 1927 N. Kingshighway.
At 10:07 a.m., medical assist at 15 Village.
At 10:30 a.m., medical assist at 334 Broadway.