- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Pat W. Dailey, 74, of Glenallen died Sunday, Oct. 22, 2006, at Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born Aug. 13, 1932, at Marble Hill, Mo., daughter of Courtland and Vera Newell Miller. She and Eugene Dailey were married Oct. 22, 1952.
Dailey was a member of Grassy Friendship General Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Sherri Melton of Patterson, Mo.; two brothers, C.D. Miller of Iron Mountain, Mo., Jerry Miller of the state of Kansas; five grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a son.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Gene Robbins officiating. Burial will be in Grassy Friendship Church Cemetery.