- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Edward Lee Nall, 67, of Redondo Beach, Calif., died Friday, Oct. 20, 2006, at the University of California-Los Angeles Medical Center in Westwood.
He was born June 3, 1939, son of James Truman and Clara Rita VanGennip Nall. He and Candy Williams were married Aug. 26, 1978.
Nall had been an engineer at Northrop/Grumman in Los Angeles.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Navy.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Edward Nall of San Pedro, Calif.; a daughter, Mischa Bradford of Redondo Beach; two brothers, James Nall Jr. of Marble Hill, Mo., Joseph Nall of Chaffee, Mo.; two sisters, Nell Griffith of Cape Girardeau, and Dr. Mari Womack of Redondo Beach.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance. The rosary will be recited at 7:15.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Advance, with the Rev. David Dohogne officiating. Burial will be in St. Anthony's Cemetery at Glennon, Mo.