Cape police reports 10/23/06
Monday, October 23, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Geneva Yvette Madden, 38, of 45 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 111, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for traffic offenses.
* Williard D. Hawkins, 24, of 381 County Road 543 in Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* Jessica R. Hayes, 23, of 1212 Prairie Point, O'Fallon, Mo., was arrested on a Minor, Mo., warrant for failure to appear.
* James D. Norland, 46, of 9944 West Florissant , St. Louis was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* Michael Terrance Franklin Jr., 21, of 9914 Cambria in St. Louis was issued a summons on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Eric M. Rickman, 22, was issued a summons on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Fuel was reported stolen from Jaspers, 407 Morgan Oak St.
* Fuel was reported stolen from Rhodes 101 Convenience Store, 1126 N. Sprigg St.
* A digital camera was reported stolen from 2133 Yorktown Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 600 block of Perry Avenue.
* A 27-year-old male was taken into protective custody.
* Endangering the welfare of a child and stealing less than $500 worth of property was reported.
* An individual was taken into protective custody.