- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Mike and Corrie Young of Cape Girardeau, Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, 1:23 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 17, 2006. Name, Tate Johnathan. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Young is the former Corrie Aschermann, daughter of Doug Aschermann of Nashville, Ill., and Stephanie Aschermann of Coulterville, Ill. Young is the son of Tim and Carolyn Young of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Patrick Furniture.
Daughter to Linsie Christine Locklear and Blake Donald Pohlman of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:20 a.m. Monday, Oct. 9, 2006. Name, Shyleigh Christine. Weight, 6 pounds, 11 ounces. Ms. Locklear is the daughter of Carol and Gary Burk of Cape Girardeau and Chris Locklear of Jackson. Locklear and Pohlman are employed at Quizno's. He is the son of Kim McGuire and Donnie Pohlman of Jackson.