- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau County Commission action 10/20/06
Received and approved Koehler Engineering invoice on County Road 274 bridge.
* Approved payroll change forms.
* Received and filed sheriff's recap and monthly status report for September.
* Received and filed LAGERS annual report.
* Received and filed MOSMART grant quarterly financial status report.
Discussion items and appointments
* Scott Bechtold, highway administrator, discussed County Road 524 bridge.
Actions not on agenda
* Discussed with county auditor's staff costs for Justin Brown murder trial in Pulaski County.