- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
CHARLESTON, Mo. -- Billy Gene Chandler, 41, of Texarkana, Ark., died Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2006, in Texarkana.
He was born April 13, 1965, in Charleston, Mo., son of Laudy Forrest and Elzetta Jordan Chandler. She and Marsha St. Clair were married Nov. 5, 2005.
Chandler had lived in Texarkana a number of years and was owner of Chandler Landscaping.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Christopher Chandler of Clarksville, Ga.; a stepson, Michael Daniels of Texarkana; a stepdaughter, Stacey Daniels of Texarkana; four brothers, Robert and Wilford Chandler of Texarkana, Forrest Chandler of Little Rock, Ark., Joe Chandler of Charleston; five sisters, Freda Quertermous and Mary Jones of Charleston, Zetta Bell of Cape Girardeau, Martha Norris of Marble Hill, Mo., Debbie McClendon of Clarksville; and a half sister, Hazel Zimmerman of East Prairie, Mo.
He was preceded in death by a half brother and two half sisters.
Friends may call at McMikle Funeral Home in Charleston from 11 a.m. until time of service Friday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. The eulogy will be given by Debbie McClendon. Burial will be in Oak Grove Cemetery near Charleston.