- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Lisa M. Calvert, 41, of Mounds died Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2006, at the home of a daughter in Olmsted, Ill.
She was born March 10, 1965, in Cairo, Ill., daughter of Terry and Elizabeth Merritt Tucker Sr. She married Michael Calvert.
Calvert was a cosmetologist and hairdresser at Ellie's Little Hair House in Mounds, and at Daystar Care Center in Cairo and Cache Valley Apartments in Ullin, Ill.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Nicole Wissinger of Olmsted; her father and stepmother, Terry and Paula Tucker of Lynnville, Tenn.; a stepson, Michael Calvert of Bardwell, Ky.; two brothers, John Tucker and Doug Long of Mound City, Ill.; a sister, Olivia Lovvo of Lynnville; and a grandson.
She was preceded in death by her mother and a brother.
Friends may call at Jones Funeral Home in Villa Ridge, Ill., from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. John Windings officiating. Burial will be in Spencer Heights Cemetery at Mounds.