Cape police reports 10/16/06
Monday, October 16, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject is in custody pending a state warrant application for suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving with a revoked license and no insurance, possession with intent to deliver an imitation controlled substance, resisting arrests and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle.
* Bobbie J. Davis, 29, of 1024 William St., was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court and parole absconder.
* Emily Miller, 24, of 2371 S. Route BB in East Prairie, Mo., was arrested on a warrant for probation violation for stealing.
* Tanesha N. Fane, 19, of 1998 Three Rivers in Poplar Bluff, Mo., was issued a summons for stealing at J.C. Penney, 200 West Park Mall.
* A subject is in custody pending a state warrant application for second-degree domestic assault and unlawful use of a weapon.
* Third-degree domestic assault was reported.
* Alcohol was reported stolen from Huck's, 353 S. Kingshighway.
* A windshield was reported damaged at Barr-Nun Transportation, at the intersection of Highway 74 and Sprigg Street.
* A door was reported damaged at Huck's, 353 S. Kingshighway.
* Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at Perryville Road and Lakeshore Drive.
* A 19-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Counterfeiting was reported at 1120 N. Kingshighway.