- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Jackson was the setting Nov. 5, 2005, for the wedding of Angela Lynn Underwood and Eric Scott Olson. Monsignor Edward Eftink, and Deacons Charles Lombardo and Tom Forrestor performed the ceremony. Organist was Meg Garner, and soloist was Jane Oehl.
The bride is the daughter of Neil and Mary Sue Conrad of Jackson, and the late Larry Underwood. Lester and Donna Olson of St. Louis are parents of the groom.
Maid of honor was Jessie Litzelfelner of St. Charles, Mo. Matron of honor was Laura McClard of Jackson, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Alexis Cash of Bear, Del.; Caroline Coulter of Carbondale, Ill., cousin of the bride; Christine Hartke of St. Peters, Mo.; Leslie Brogmeyer of Sullivan, Mo.; and Julie Wilke of St. Louis, sister of the groom.
Joe Walkenbach of Arnold, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Dan Olson of St. Louis, brother of the groom; Darren Essman of Salt Lake City, Utah, cousin of the groom; Matt Hale and Mike Anderson of St. Louis; Don Borgmeyer of Sullivan; Jeff Greminger of St. Louis; and Ryan McClard of Jackson, brother-in-law of the bride. Ushers were Jim Judge of St. Louis; Ben Wilke of Festus, Mo., brother-in-law of the groom; Randy Helms of St. Louis; and Jeff Mueller of League City, Texas, cousin of the bride.
Candlelighters were Taylor and Heather Conrad of Jackson, sisters of the bride.
Flower girl was Madelyn Romstadt, daughter of Doug and Danielle Romstadt of Cleveland, Ohio, and cousin of the groom. Ringbearer was Nicholas McClard, son of Ryan and Laura McClard and nephew of the bride.
Guest book attendant was Jennifer Norton of Carbondale and Kimber Parks of Jackson.
The bride's parents hosted a dinner and dance reception at Drury Lodge. Servers were Chris Lacy of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride, and Sharon Call of Strafford, Mo., aunt of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 4 at Drury Lodge.
Mrs. Olson is a 1999 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University in 2005. She is a registered nurse at United Services Preschool in St. Peters, Mo.
The groom is a 1995 graduate of CBC High School in St. Louis. He received a bachelor of arts degree in biology from Central Missouri State University in 2000, and a master of science degree in industrial hygiene from the university in 2002. He is a safety and industrial hygiene coordinator at Fred Weber Inc. in St. Louis.
After a wedding trip to Ochos Rios, Jamaica, the couple resides in St. Peters.