- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police reports 10/15/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* David Moncrief, 54, of Hazelhurst, Wis., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right half of roadway.
* A person was in custody, pending a warrant, in connection with the filing of a false report.
* Jeffrey Thompson, 23, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on a probation violation charge.
* Deanna Caldwell, 40, homeless, was arrested on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A 25-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 22-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Stealing and property damage were reported at 3001 Mimosa St.
* Interference with child custody was reported.
* An ex parte violation was reported.