The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* David Moncrief, 54, of Hazelhurst, Wis., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right half of roadway.
* A person was in custody, pending a warrant, in connection with the filing of a false report.
* Jeffrey Thompson, 23, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on a probation violation charge.
* Deanna Caldwell, 40, homeless, was arrested on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A 25-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 22-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Stealing and property damage were reported at 3001 Mimosa St.
* Interference with child custody was reported.
* An ex parte violation was reported.