- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
KRCU to feature author, astronomer
KRCU's "Going Public" radio show will broadcast interviews today with David Aguilar of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics and author and poet Gary Gildner.
The discussion with Aguilar focuses on the latest discoveries in the field of astronomy. The discussion with Gildner focuses on his experiences as the coach of the only noncommunist baseball team in Warsaw, Poland, during the 1980s.
The public affairs show will be broadcast at 3 p.m. on Public Radio affiliate stations KRCU, 90.9 FM, and KSEF, 88.9 FM.