- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Inez Barbara Yeager, 86, of Perryville died Friday, Oct. 13, 2006, at Perry County Memorial Hospital in Perryville.
She was born Aug. 11, 1920, daughter of Edwin and Theresa Layton Sutterer. She and Elmer Harry Yeager were married June 25, 1941.
Yeager was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. She was also a member of the Square Dance Club.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Raymond H. Yeager of Whitney Point, N.Y., Edward R. Yeager of Bluffton, Ohio; seven grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and three brothers.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Young and Sons Funeral Chapel in Perryville, with a Catholic wake at 5 p.m. Visitation will continue from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home; a rosary will be held at 8:45 a.m. Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. at St. Vincent de Paul with burial in Mount Hope Cemetery. The Rev. Kevin Fausz will officiate.