- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Jeanetta Bauer, 78, of Jonesboro died Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2006, at her home.
She was born Aug. 12, 1928, in Nashville, Ill., daughter of Carl and Mildred Rhine Cunningham. She and Bruce Bauer were married Oct. 17, 1948, in Piggott, Ark.
Bauer retired from Choate Mental Health Center as supervisor of property. She was a member of First Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Connie Bauer of Jonesboro; and a brother, Jean Cunningham of Jonesboro.
Friends may call at Hileman Funeral Home from noon to service time Saturday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Entombment will be in Jonesboro Cemetery.