- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Oliver "Ollie" Hoehn, 86, of Perryville died Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2006, at his home.
He was born July 27, 1920, in St. Louis, son of Edward and Emma Popp Hoehn. He and Mary Williams were married June 11, 1968.
Hoehn was owner and operator of Ollie's Sales and Service, and also farmed. He was a member of Disabled American Veterans Post 94, former member of VFW Post 4282, American Legion Post 133 and Grace Lutheran Church in St. Louis.
He was a U.S. Army veteran of World War II and received a Purple Heart.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Gloria Hoehn and Olivia Roberts of Perryville; a son, Tim Hoehn of Perryville; eight grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a sister and a grandson.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. today, and Saturday from 6:30 a.m. until time of service. An American Legion wake will be held tonight at 7.
The funeral will be at noon Saturday at the funeral home. The Rev. Dennis Cebulak will officiate. Burial will be in Hoehn Family Cemetery, with military rites provided by VFW Post 4282.