- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
G. Barbara Beckham, 66, of DeSoto, Mo., died Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2006, at Jefferson Memorial Hospital in Crystal City, Mo.
She was born Jan. 30, 1940, at Valles Mines, Mo., daughter of David T. and Gladys Robinson Haverstick. She married Donald R. Beckham, who preceded her in death.
Beckham was a real estate agent with Century 21. She was a member of Primrose Baptist Church, Jefferson County Board of Realtors, Missouri Farm Bureau and past worthy matron of Order of Eastern Star Dillon Chapter.
Survivors include a son, Donald Beckham of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Aleta Beckham of Valle Lake, Mo., Robin Leon of Crystal City; three sisters, Elsie Winter of Valles Mines, Maxine Acord of DeSoto, Vera Adams of Lenexa, Kan.; a brother, David Haverstick of Indiana; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a sister.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at Dietrich-Mothershead Funeral Home in DeSoto.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Woodlawn Cemetery in DeSoto.