- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Maureen A. Schlattman, 90, of Perryville died Monday, Oct. 9, 2006, at Ste. Genevieve County Memorial Hospital.
She was born Dec. 26, 1915, in Perryville, daughter of Francis and Frances Valleroy Mattingly. She and William Dale Schlattman were married June 19, 1938. He died Oct. 2, 1990.
Schlattman was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church and Daughters of Charity.
Survivors include a daughter, Diana Grass of Ste. Genevieve; a brother, Ronnie Mattingly, address unknown; three grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, a son and two brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday, and Friday from 6:30 to 10:30 a.m. The parish wake will be held Thursday night.
Funeral Mass will be at 11 a.m. Friday at St. Vincent's Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.