Cape/Jackson police reports 10/11/06
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Christopher L. Robbins, 27, of 1116 W. Mount Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right side of the roadway.
* Timothy C. Rauh, 32, of 1587 Bel Air Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and park curfew violation.
* Lanisha B. Sargent, 17, of Caruthersville, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of fleeing lawful detention, false declaration and stealing.
* Jeanette I. Smith, 41, of 838 S. Ellis St., received a summons for leash-law violation and failure to provide proof of city animal license.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Victorian Inn, 3265 William St., reported a burglary and theft of champagne.
* Tampering was reported.
* An ex parte violation was reported.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported. Two 12-year-old boys and an 11-year-old boy were cited into juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for peace disturbance, minor in possession of tobacco, assault of a police officer and resisting arrest.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for peace disturbance.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of Court Street.
* Property was reported damaged in the 500 block of West Main Street.
* Trespassing was reported in the 1400 block of Deerwood Drive.
* Harassment was reported in the 600 block of North Ohio Street.