- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Blues off to 0-3 start after loss to Ducks
ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Jean-Sebastien Giguere stopped 34 shots in his 22nd career shutout and Chris Kunitz scored two power-play goals in the Anaheim Ducks' 2-0 victory over the St. Louis Blues on Monday night.
The Blues, who had the NHL's worst record last season, have dropped a club-record 12 straight road games. They will take an 0-3 record into their home opener Thursday.
Curtis Sanford made his season debut in goal for St. Louis and stopped 32 shots in place of Manny Legace, who gave up nine goals in losses to San Jose and Los Angeles.
Only twice in franchise history have the Blues gotten off to a worse start. They lost their first six games in 1977-78, and their first four in 1987-88.
-- The Associated Press