- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)35
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 08/16/03
Saturday, Aug. 16
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWIs Vivian M. Barlow, 46, of 1126 N. Sprigg, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to stop.
Blake A. Adams, 22, of 1700 Hermitage, Jackson, was arrested Friday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Fred R. Drury, 53, of Bertrand, Mo., was arrested Thursday for driving while intoxicated and driving with a suspended license.
Arrests Christopher M. Calahan, 23, of 130 Plumwood, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Friday on suspicion of possession of marijuana and littering.
Latisha M. Woods, 23, of 7 N. Park, Cape Girardeau, and Latwana K. White, 22, of Malden, Mo., were arrested Thursday at Westfield Shoppingtown West Park for stealing.
Lee L. Egson, 52, of 339 S. Lorimier, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday for domestic assault and armed criminal action.
Edwin W. Minner, 36, of 433 S. Hanover, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Friday at 19 S. Kingshighway for stealing.
Justin Blanchard, 20, of 2830 Hopper Road, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Friday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Summons Richard L. Dodds, 27, of 2512 Masters, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Friday for a leash law violation.
Assault Nathan R. Lewel, 18, of 1206 State Highway H, Sikeston, Mo., received a summons Thursday on suspicion of assault.
Thefts A purse and its contents were reported stolen Thursday at 3261 William.
A bicycle and a cylinder lock were reported stolen Thursday at 342 N. Park.
A license plate bearing D364-L was reported either lost or stolen Thursday by Van Matre Buick.
A pool cue and case, movies and a backpack were reported stolen Thursday at 601 North St.
A black 1980 Yamaha motorcycle was reported stolen Thursday at 401 Albert.
A purse and contents were found Friday and William and Farrar.