- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire report 08/16/03
Saturday, Aug. 16
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday: At 8:08 p.m., a medical assist at 203 Franks Lane.
At 9:52 p.m., smoke in an apartment at 535 N. Sprigg St.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
At 3:29 a.m., a medical assist at 40 S. Sprigg St.
At 7:41 a.m., a carbon monoxide detector alarm at 1869 Marietta.
At 11:42 a.m., a motor vehicle accident at Broadway and Pacific.
At 2:34 a.m., a medical assist at William and Farrar.