Cape police reports 10/9/06
Monday, October 9, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Gregory E. Strubberg, 32, of 123 Chillicothe Lane in Greenville, Ill., was arrested for suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Douglas M. Sicking, 22, of 20 Village Drive, was arrested for suspicion of driving while intoxicated and careless and imprudent driving.
* Tiffani Warf, 22, of 223 Kate in Sikeston, Mo., was arrested for suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain the right half of the roadway.
* Roosevelt Mitchell, 24, of 1217 Plant Road in Charleston, Mo., was arrested on a Jefferson County warrant for default of payment.
* Bernabe Pereze, 22, of unknown address, was issued a summons for suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* A juvenile was assaulted at 19 S. Kingshighway.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A subject is in custody pending filing of formal charges for stealing, fleeing a lawful detention and false declaration at West Park Mall.
* A vehicle was reported stolen at the intersection of Broadway and Main Street. It was later recovered.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Jaspers, 10 S. West End Blvd.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 123 N. Main St.
* Political signs and flowers were reported damaged at 25 S. Lorimier St.
* A check was found at 913 Broadway.
* A runaway juvenile was recovered.