- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Cape/Jackson fire reports 10/9/06
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 1:08 p.m., motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Mount Auburn and Highway 74.
* At 3:00 p.m., medical assist in the 1800 block of Dumais Drive.
* At 6:51 p.m., illegal burn at 628 Olive Street.
* At 7:20 p.m., medical assist in the 100 block of Clark Avenue.
* At 11:20 p.m., smoke odor at 1437 N. Main St.
* At 11:50 p.m., medical assist in the unit block of East Rodney Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 2:03 a.m., medical assist in the 800 block of Grant Street.
* At 5:26 a.m., medical assist in the 1100 block of North Middle Street.
* At 8:09 a.m., emergency medical assistance in the 800 block of Grant Street.
* At 9:24 a.m., emergency medical assistance in the 1700 block of College Street.
* At 9:46 a.m., emergency medical assistance in the 1500 block of North Spanish Street.
* At 11:45 a.m., citizens assist in the 2200 block of West Cape Rock Drive.
* At 2:20 p.m., box alarm at 1831 College St.
* At 4:41 p.m., emergency medical assistance in the 2800 block of Whitner Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Saturday:
* Emergency medical service at Old Cape Road.