- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Blues suffer 4-1 loss to Kings
LOS ANGELES -- Alexander Frolov scored the tiebreaking goal and rookie forward Anze Kopitar had three assists as the Los Angeles Kings beat the St. Louis Blues 4-1 Saturday night.
Mathieu Garon stopped 35 shots to help the Kings improve to 8-0-4 in their last 12 home openers.
Lubomir Visnovsky, Michael Cammalleri and Brent Sopel also scored for the Kings, whose last loss in a home opener was a 5-2 defeat to Vancouver on October 6, 1993.
Martin Rucinsky scored St. Louis' goal in the second period.
-- The Associated Press