- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
CAIRO, Ill. -- Jimmy L. Johnson, 70, of Cairo died Thursday, Oct. 5, 2006, at his son's home in Marion, Ill.
Friends may call from noon until the funeral hour at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday at Bethel Temple Church of God in Christ in Mounds, Ill. Interment will be in the Spencer Heights Memorial Park in Mounds, with Carl Whitaker officiating.
Massie Funeral Home in Mounds is in charge of arrangements.