- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Phillip Talley, 28, of Cape Girardeau, died Friday, Oct. 6, 2006, at his home.
He was born Nov. 6, 1977, at Dexter, Mo., son of Lou and Joy Case Talley. He and Dana Monique Lancaster were married Dec. 9, 2000, in Risco, Mo.
He was a memebr of First Baptist Church of Risco and a guest member of the Malden, Mo., VFW. Talley was employed at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include his wife of Cape Girardeau; his parents of Malden; a daughter, Jessica Talley of Essex, Mo.; a brother, Gary Talley of Palmdale, Calif.; four sisters, Sharon Talley of St. Louis, Tammy Uthoff of Campbell, Mo., Sandra Tally of St. Louis and Barbara Kern of Asheville, N.C.
He was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call at 6 p.m. today at Bradshaw Funeral Home in Malden.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Gene Lancaster and Wes Wright officiating. Interment will be in Rosewood Cemetery at Malden.