- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MORLEY, Mo. -- Bobby Wayne "Bob" Crotts, 68, of Morley died Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2006, at Clearview Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Sikeston, Mo.
He was born June 2, 1938, in Lamar, Ark., son of Willie H. and Hollie Terry Crotts. He and Martha Ann Dollins were married Nov. 22, 1961, at Morley.
Crotts was a retired farmer and Pentecost minister. He was a member of Greater Visions Church at Chaffee, Mo.
He served in the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Danny Crotts of Morley; a daughter, Sheryl Casey of Sikeston; his mother of Bertrand, Mo.; a sister, Laverne Edwards of Scott City; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father and a brother.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home in Sikeston from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with Robert Poe officiating. Burial will be in New Morley Cemetery at Morley.