- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jim and Susan Seabaugh of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Jamie Lynn Seabaugh, to Shane Michael Gibson. He is the son of Dennis Gibson and Cassandra Gibson of Cape Girardeau.
Seabaugh is a 1998 graduate of Jackson High School. She is a certified pharmacy technician at Wal-Mart Supercenter in Jackson.
Gibson is a 1997 graduate of Central High School, and attended Webster University in St. Louis. He is employed at Gibson Services in Cape Girardeau.
An Oct. 25 wedding is planned at Jackson Church of Christ.