- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Charles and Connie Popp of Huntsville, Ala., announce the engagement of their daughter, Allison Nicole Popp of Alabaster, Ala., to James Stephen White of Helena, Ala. He is the son of Mitch and Linda Gentry of Rainsville, Ala. Mr. Popp is formerly of Cape Girardeau.
Popp is a 2000 graduate of Birmingham Southern College. She is an implementations/customer support manager with Marketing Solutions Inc.
White is attending Jefferson State College. He is an applications manager with BISYS Document Solutions.
An Oct. 4 wedding is planned at Trinity United Methodist Church in Huntsville.