- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
John McFall Jr.
John Blanchard McFall Jr., 86, of Missouri Veterans Home died Tuesday, Oct. 3, 2006, at the veterans home.
He was born March 4, 1920, at Elizabethtown, Ill., daughter of John Blanchard and Nancy Katherine Humphery McFall Sr. He and Betty Tinnon were married Aug. 4, 1941, in Charleston, Mo. She died Jan. 18, 1986.
McFall had worked at International Shoe Co. He had lived at the veterans home 16 years.
He served in the U.S. Army during World War II.
Survivors include a daughter, Joan Bixler of Canalou, Mo.; two grandsons; and three great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at Blanchard Funeral Chapel in Sikeston, Mo., from 4 to 7 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at the chapel, with Chaplain Cotus James, Dr. G. Wendell Weathers and Linda Boersma officiating. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery in Sikeston, with full military honors to be conducted.