- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Rella M. Hahn, 79, of Chaffee died Monday, Oct. 2, 2006, at Chaffee Nursing Center.
She was born July 1, 1927, at Rockview, Mo., daughter of Leonard August and Lena Caroline Hoefler Tucker. She and Adolph Hahn were married Feb. 4, 1950. He died July 20, 2004.
Hahn retired as a machine operator from Florsheim Shoe Co. She was a member of St. Ambrose Catholic Church and its Daughters of St. Ambrose, Elks Auxiliary 1810 and VFW Auxiliary 3127 in Chaffee.
Survivors include two sons, Stanley "Puff" Hahn of Chaffee, Michael Hahn of Southaven, Miss.; two grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at noon Thursday at the chapel, with the Rev. Ralph Duffner officiating. Burial will be in St. Ambrose Cemetery.