- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Eagles rout Favre, Packers 31-9
PHILADELPHIA -- Donovan McNabb looked like his old, scrambling self. Brett Favre looked, well, old.
McNabb ran for two touchdowns and threw for a pair, leading the Philadelphia Eagles to a 31-9 victory over the Green Bay Packers on Monday night.
Meanwhile, Favre misfired badly on several passes, including two interceptions that led to Philadelphia scores.
McNabb finished 16-of-30 for 288 yards and had 45 yards rushing. He scored on runs of 6 and 15 yards, and connected with Greg Lewis on TD passes of 45 and 30 yards.
-- The Associated Press