The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Rodney D. Smith, 18, of 955 Fort St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for stealing and assault.
* Jeremy T. Guyton, 21, of 431 Olive St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for distribution of a controlled substance.
* Raymond K. Powers, 21, of 1020 Pawnee St., Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Basic Fuel, 2551 Bloomfield Road, reported the theft of gasoline.
* A 55-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.