- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police reports 9/30/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Rodney D. Smith, 18, of 955 Fort St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for stealing and assault.
* Jeremy T. Guyton, 21, of 431 Olive St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for distribution of a controlled substance.
* Raymond K. Powers, 21, of 1020 Pawnee St., Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Basic Fuel, 2551 Bloomfield Road, reported the theft of gasoline.
* A 55-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.