- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Homer W. Fuller, 88, of Anna died Friday, Sept. 29, 2006, at his home.
He was born June 6, 1918, at Harco, Ill., son of Augustus and Grace Bell Garrison Fuller. He and Juanita Brimm were married June 7, 1941, at Jackson.
Fuller was a retired truck driver from Bunny Bread Co. in Anna, a member of the Anna Masonic Lodge AF&AM, a member of Teamsters Local 347, a member of the men's auxiliary of VFW Post 3455 and past member of Anna Moose Lodge 1346.
Survivors include his wife of Anna; a daughter, Judy Keller of Anna; a sister, Bonnie Flickinger of Cobden, Ill.; two grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a sister, three brothers and a half brother.
Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home of Anna.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. A.W. Landis officiating. Interment will be in Casper Cemetery, north of Anna.