- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Sarah Jane Keller, 90, of Perryville, died Saturday, Sept. 30, 2006 at Perry Oaks Manor in Perryville.
She was born Aug. 26, 1916 in Perry County, daughter of Joel Whitman and Pearl Heistand Cash. She and Frank Keller were married in June 1934 at Chester, Ill. He died Oct. 18, 1986.
Keller was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Parish.
Survivors include 11 grandchildren; 28 great-grandchildren; and seven great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, two sons, two grandsons, a granddaughter and a great-granddaughter.
Friends may call from 5 to 9 p.m. Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home. Parish prayers will be at 7 p.m. Visitation will continue from 6:30 to 9:50 a.m. Tuesday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville, with the Rev. Kevin P. Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.