- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Sarah Jane Keller, 90, of Perryville, died Saturday, Sept. 30, 2006 at Perry Oaks Manor in Perryville.
She was born Aug. 26, 1916 in Perry County, daughter of Joel Whitman and Pearl Heistand Cash. She and Frank Keller were married in June 1934 at Chester, Ill. He died Oct. 18, 1986.
Keller was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Parish.
Survivors include 11 grandchildren; 28 great-grandchildren; and seven great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, two sons, two grandsons, a granddaughter and a great-granddaughter.
Friends may call from 5 to 9 p.m. Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home. Parish prayers will be at 7 p.m. Visitation will continue from 6:30 to 9:50 a.m. Tuesday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville, with the Rev. Kevin P. Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.