Cape Girardeau County Commission action
Saturday, September 30, 2006
* Received and filed a report on the treasurer's copy machine status.
* Reappointed Joe Gambill and Jay Purcell to the MAGNET Board.
Discussion items and appointments
* Approved request to purchase computer for county commission offices.
* Appointed 11 members to the Road and Bridge Advisory Board.
* Awarded the County Road 439 Bridge to Rocky Holler USA.
* Approved seeking bids for new van for the Juvenile Department.
Actions not on agenda:
* Received and filed e-mail from U.S. Rep. Russ Carnahan.
* Received and filed e-mail from Pandemic Flu Task Force.
* Received and filed e-mail from National Association of Counties regarding federal legislation.
* Approved two payroll changes.
* Received and filed certificate of training for County Treasurer Roger Hudson.
* Approved memo setting joint meeting with the Cape Special Road District board for Oct. 12.
* Received and filed notice of proposed expansion of the MMD Stone Quarry near Neelys Landing.