- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson police reports 9/28/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cecil H. Quinn, 20, of 1428 William St., was arrested on five Cape Girardeau warrants for contempts of court for failure to appear for two counts of possession of controlled substance, two counts of no operator's license and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* William L. Guild, 20, of 406 S. Spring Ave., was arrested on a Macoupin County warrant for failure to appear for property damage.
* Mitchell S. Dickerson, 29, of Anna, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for fraud/bad checks and on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding.
* Jacob H. Garner, 22, of 234 N. Lorimier St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Tyler A. Figliolo, 17, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested on suspicion of statutory rape and statutory sodomy.
* Erich C. Montgomery, 22, of 3002 Aspen Drive, was arrested on suspicion of stealing, sexual misconduct and resisting arrest.
* Charlene M. Huff, 27, of 115 N. Fountain St., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failrue to appear for speeding, seat belt violation, suspended operators license and motor vehicle financial responsibility.
* Daniel J. Tiemann, 21, of 1602 Amblewood Drive; Jason M. Amelunke, 25, of 236 W. Ora Lee Drive in Jackson; Anthony R. Orta, 21, of 1602 Amblewood Drive; and Ashley K. Seyer, 20, of Oak Ridge, received summonses for trespassing.
* Travis L. Rowland, 27, of 1842 Ricardo Drive, received a summons for trespassing/exhibition driving.
* Louis T. Bond, 46, of 611 Price Drive, received a summons for open burning.
* Regina L. Anderson, 42, of 1329 Oakley Drive, received a summons for a leash law violation.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* A wallet was reported stolen in Cape Girardeau.
* Amerimart, 1320 W. Cape Rock Drive, reported the theft of gasoline.
* Wood and Huston Bank reported stealing by deceit.
* Identity theft was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* A computer was reported stolen at 3001 Themis St.
* A blue Buick Skylark was reported stolen at 618 North St.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 205 Caruthers Ave.
* A CD player, iPods, laptop and video games were reported stolen and a vehicle door damaged at 3439 William St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1351 Howell St.
* Church Enterprises, 821 Locust St., reoprted a burglary and broken windows.
* A burglary was reported at 1518 Good Hope St.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 136 S. Lorimier St.
* Windows were reported broken at 325 N. Sprigg St.
* Property damage was reported at 324 N. Lorimier St.
* A vehicle mirror was reported broken at 717 Benton St.
* Best Buy reported a stolen fuel tank at 115 N. Fountain St.
* Statutory rape was reported.
* Sexual misconduct, stealing and resisting arrest were reported. One person was in custody pending formal charges.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jason R. Mayfield, 21, of 129 Libra Lane, received a summons for possession of stolen property.
* Derek G. Hoover, 31, of 422 N. Frederick St. in Cape Girardeau, received a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Nathan B. Turner, 19, of 1207 E. Main St., received a summons for minor in possession of alcohol by consumption.
* Xiao Birk, 43, of 605 Kingshighway in Cape Girardeau, received a summons for stop-sign violation.
* Adam Beck, 28, of 115 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear for a DWI charge.
* An assault was reported in the 1200 block of Clark Street.
* A theft was reported in the 700 block of West Washington Street.
* A burglary was reported in the 300 block of Cherry Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 1200 block of East Main Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 700 block of West Washington Street.
* A car was reported keyed in the 1400 block of Old Cape Road.
* Fraud was reported in the 300 block of Cherry Street.
* Careless and imprudent driving was reported in the area of Main Street.
* Careless and imprudent driving was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Fireworks violation was reported in the area of Donna Drive.
* First Midwest Bank, 2319 E. Jackson Blvd., reported a counterfeit $10 bill.
* A 14-year-old boy was referred to juvenile authorities for making terroristic threats.