- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Earl "Don" Nanna, 75, of Advance passed away Monday, Sept. 26, 2006, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Oct. 14, 1930, at Cape Girardeau, son of Earl and Ada Jo Rowe Nanna. He and Jean Dunn were married Jan. 8, 1954, in Cape Girardeau.
Don owned and operated Nanna's Garage since 1954, and was a mechanic. He was a member of First Baptist Church, where he was a Sunday school superintendent and Sunday school teacher.
He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Korean Conflict.
Survivors include his wife of Advance; a son, Charles Nanna of Whitefish, Mont.; three grandchildren, Ricky Alan Nanna of Dallas, Texas, Lindsay Marie Nanna and Joshua Paul Nanna of Whitefish.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Morgan Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 12:45 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Eric Shrum officiating. Burial will be in Missouri State Veterans Cemetery at Bloomfield.