- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
BLOOMFIELD, Mo. -- Carl Glendon Street, 79, of Bloomfield died Thursday, Sept. 21, 2006, at his home in Bloomfield.
He was born Sept. 14, 1927, in Bloomfield, the son of Lloyd Ancil and Alma Ella Chasteen Street.
Street was retired from Monsanto Chemical in St. Louis and had been a resident of Bloomfield the past several years.
Survivors include two sons, Ken Street of St. Louis and Dennis Street of Pensacola, Fla.; a sister, Louise Loos of Cape Girardeau and seven grandchildren.
Friends may call from 1 to 2 p.m. today at the Chiles-Cooper Funeral Home in Bloomfield.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at the funeral home with the Rev. Susan Hoyle officiating. Burial will be at West Pleasant Valley Cemetery near Bloomfield.