- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cindy Graves Olson, 51, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Sept. 24, 2006, at her home.
She was born July 4, 1955, in Tuscadero, Calif., the daughter of David and Joan Winfield Graves. She and Dr. Gary Olson were married Feb. 17, 1979, in Phoenix.
She was a member of Cape Bible Chapel and was active with the Tape Ministry at the church. She had worked as a respiratory therapist.
Survivors include her husband, of Cape Girardeau; father, David Graves of Prescott, Ariz.; a son, David Olson of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Krista Weeks of Syracuse, New York, and Bethany Olson of Cape Girardeau; two brothers, David Graves Jr. of Phoenix, Ariz., and Mark Graves of Parker, Colo.; and two sisters, Karen Hensen of Prescott, Ariz., and Pauline Myers of Chaffee.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Joan Winfield Graves.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
Funeral service will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Cape Bible Chapel with the Rev. Dan Greene officiating. Burial will be at Cape County Memorial Park.