- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Jimmy Holt, 43, of Glenallen, formerly of Elberton, Ga., died in a house fire Thursday, Sept. 21, 2006, at his home.
He was born Sept. 18, 1963, in Morristown, Tenn., son of Bruce Holt and Helen Walling Shultz. He and Rebecca Rush were married Aug. 31, 2006, at Marble Hill.
He was a maintenance superintendent at Barks Trailer Court in Jackson.
Survivors include his wife; his mother, of Elberton; four stepchildren, Cody Rush, Carol Collier, Laura Collier, Brittany Collier, all of Glenallen; seven brothers, William Shultz, John Holt, Bruce Holt of Elberton, Timmy Holt, Robert Holt, Richard Holt, Jack Holt, all of Morristown; two sisters, Julia Shephard of Morristown and Ouida Dove of Elberton.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call from 2 to 4 p.m. today at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill, Mo., where a memorial service will be at 4 p.m.