- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
BELL CITY, Mo. -- Pauline Marie Lee, 90, of Bell City, was born Oct. 18, 1915, at Painton, Mo., the daughter of Allijah and Emma Millis Sears, and died Saturday, Sept. 23, 2006, at Beverly Health Care in Bloomfield, Mo.
Pauline was a homemaker. She was of the Baptist faith. She was a graduate of Advance High School.
Pauline and Ted Lee were married April 9, 1934, at Benton, Mo., and he preceded her in death May 6, 1988.
Survivors include four sons, Floyd James Lee of Tilden, Texas, Dannis P. (Anita) Lee of Advance, Mo., Donald R. Lee of Advance, John (Faye) Lee of Bell City; a daughter-in-law, Phyllis Lee of Advance; a brother, Clarence Sears and family of Bossier City, La.; 13 grandchildren, 11 great-grandchildren; and a multitude of nieces, nephews and friends.
She was preceded in death by her husband, three brothers; a sister; a son, Robert Lee; two grandsons, Floyd J. Lee and Johnny D. Lee.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday at Morgan Funeral Chapel in Advance.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Arvil Croy officiating. Interment will be in Pleasant Hill Cemetery near Advance.