- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police reports 9/24/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Matthew L. Marshall, 25, of Sikeston, Mo., received a summons for prohibited acts, noise.
* James Thompson Jr., 28, 7 N. Benton St., received a summons for possession of a controlled substance.
* Alexis K. Allen, 22, 829 Themis St., received a summons for a disorderly house.
* Third-degree domestic assault was reported.
* A CD case and CDs were reported stolen at 50 S. Kingshighway.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* A cell phone was reported stolen on West End Boulevard.
* A car was reported damaged by a tree in the 700 block of North Street.