- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Commission agenda 9/24/06
CAPE GIRARDEAU COUNTY COMMISSION AGENDA
9 a.m. Monday Cape Girardeau County Administration Building, 1 Barton Square in Jackson
* Payroll change forms.
* Bad Check Unit copy machine report.
* Letter from Midwest Stone re: Mining permit for Burfordville Stone.
* 911 request to purchase chair.
Discussion items and appointments
* 9:30 a.m. Discussion re: Road and Bridge Advisory Board.
* 10 a.m. Discussion and possible action on County Road 439 truss bridge.
* 10:30 a.m. Bid -- Multiplate pipe arch, Highway Department.