- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police reports 9/23/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* William A. Dooley, 22, of 332 N. Louisiana Ave., received a summons for maintaining a disorderly house.
* Budget Car Rental, 1131 N. Kingshighway, reported a stolen 2006 Saturn.
* Kidd's, 1325 Broadway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* An mp3 player was reported stolen at 2813 Whitener St.
* Tail light assemblies were reported stolen at Capaha Park.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* A hub cap was reported stolen at 2822 Whitener St.
* A door frame was reported damaged at 337 N. Ellis St.
* Hush Puppy Saloon reported a damaged vehicle at 1 N. Main St.
* Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway, reported fraudulent use of a credit device.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Mark S. Farrow, 48, of 931 W. Jackson Blvd., received a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* An assault with a deadly weapon was reported. A juvenile was cited into juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* An assault was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A burglary was reported in the 1300 block of Brandom Street.
Cape Girardeau County
The following items were released by the county sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Corey A. Estes, 31, of Scott City was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for non support.
* Charles W. Winchester, 47, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for nonsupport.
* Dana L. Cureton, 24, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for failure to wear seat belt.
* Brian A. Segura, 18, of Jackson was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for failure to appear before judge.
* Keith W. Hency, 42, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a warrant for domestic assault and unlawful use of a weapon.