- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Kimberly Dawn Miller and Jonathan David Parks II exchanged wedding vows July 22, 2006, at First Baptist Church in Jackson. The Rev. Patrick Tankersley performed the ceremony. Harpist was Chadie Fruehwald of Cape Girardeau, and soloist was Robyn Hosp of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Dr. Timothy and Donna Miller of Jackson. The groom is the son of Jon and Ruth Parks of Jackson.
Maids of honor were Melissa Miller of Santa Claus, Ind., sister of the bride, and Kelli Niswonger of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Ashley Brooks of Milstadt, Ill., cousin of the bride; Autumn Stevens, Beth Baugh and Roni Hayden, all of Jackson.
Nick Briner and Derek Hayman of Jackson were best men. Groomsmen were Andrew Schlosser of Oran, Mo., cousin of the groom; Cassidy Bumpus, Adam Baker and Kelly Vines, all of Jackson. Ushers were Bob Brooks of Milstadt, Steve Brooks of Oviedo, Fla., and Jason Brooks of Deltona, Fla., all cousins of the bride; Jeff Mueller of Robinson, Ill., and Donny Call of Republic, Mo., cousins of the groom.
Candlelighters were Erin Rice and Natalie Rafferty of Jackson.
Miniature bride was Allie Stevens, daughter of Travis and Autumn Stevens of Jackson.
Flower girls were Anna Lacy, cousin of the groom, and Kennedy Brooks, cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Nicholas McClard, cousin of the groom. Anna is the daughter of Matt and Chris Lacy of Cape Girardeau. Kennedy is the daughter of Bob and Amy Brooks. Nicholas is the son of Ryan and Laura McClard of Jackson.
Guest book attendants were Paige Brooks of Milstadt, cousin of the bride; Lauren and Hunter Schuette of Jackson. Program attendants were Heather and Taylor Conrad of Jackson, cousins of the groom.
The reception was held at Buckner Brewing Co. Servers were Angie Underwood-Olsen of St. Peters, Mo., Caroline Coulter of Carbondale, Ill., cousins of the groom; Sara Ressel of Kelso, Mo., and Jessica Bock of Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at Port Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Parks is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School, and a 2005 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is a third grade teacher with Jackson School District.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. He expects to receive a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering technology from Southeast in May 2007.
After a wedding trip to Nassau, Bahamas, the couple resides in Jackson.