- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Son to Mac Shane and Tiffany Nicole Sadler of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:54 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2006. Name, Blade Shane. Weight, 5 pounds, 13 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Sadler is the former Tiffany Copeland, daughter of Kelvin and Claudette Bevell of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Angela Dawn Thorne of Sedgewickville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:10 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 14, 2006. Name, Drew Michael. Weight, 7 pounds. Second child, first son. Ms. Thorne is the daughter of Eldon and Velda Thorne of Patton, Mo. She is assistant officer manager at Jackson Veterinary Clinic.
Son to Jeremy Michael and Jamie Beth Barton of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:24 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2006. Name, Micah Franklin. Weight, 8 pounds, 9 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Barton is the former Jamie Richardson, daughter of Elaine Richardson and John Richardson of Cape Girardeau. She is self-employed. Barton is the son of Michelle Herschbach of Perryville, Mo., and the late Franklin Barton. He is employed by Bankers Life and Casualty.
Daughter to Anthony Joseph Minner and Dametria LaDawn Scheffer of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:52 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 13, 2006. Name, Alexis Jade. Weight, 6 pounds, 10 ounces. First child. Ms. Scheffer is the daughter of Joe and Marcy Scheffer of Oak Ridge. Minner is the son of Sean and Lisa Daly of Jackson and Anthony and Laura Mendoza of Hillsboro, Ore. He is employed at Spartech Plastics.
Son to Desmond Alexander Irvin and Erika Sue Wicks of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:08 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 14, 2006. Name, Braylin Kenneth Pierce. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Ms. Wicks is the daughter of Stan and Debbie Wicks of Cape Girardeau. She is a secretary at Helpers Moving and Storage. Irvin is the son of Marcia Irvin of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Helpers Moving and Storage.
Son to Chad Stephen and Sarah Jane Kellogg of Oak Ridge, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:55 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 14, 2006. Name, Jack Stephen. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Kellogg is the former Sarah Strickland, daughter of Sally Strickland of Cape Girardeau and Paul and Marti Strickland of Dutchtown. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis. Kellogg is the son of Cindy Westrich of Kelso, Mo., and Randy and Cindy Kellogg of Oak Ridge. He is a first mate with Ingram Barge Line.