Cape/Jackson police reports 9/22/06
Friday, September 22, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Alexander L. Ford, 26, of 1018 Village Lane, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for failure to yield after stopping (accident) and no operator's license.
* Phil V. Mattingly, 38, of 701 Broadway, was arrested on suspicion of forgery and fraudulently attempting to obtain a controlled substance.
* Thomas G. Platz, 22, of 1432 Themis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Robert L. Mosbey, 32, of 606 Maple St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* An assault and property damage were reported.
* Handicap stickers were reported stolen at 1400 S. West End Blvd.
* Precision Transmission, 1401 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of phone services.
* Hardee's, 1330 Broadway, reported the theft of cash.
* A purse was reported stolen at 19 S. Kingshighway.
* A personal digital assistant and camera were reported stolen at 3020 Boutin Drive.
* Pro Wash, 501 Themis St., reported the theft of money from a machine.
* Theft and fraudulent use of a credit device were reported.
* A purse was reported stolen at 211 St. Francis Drive.
* A 15-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for truancy.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for beyond parent control and truancy.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department.
* Credit cards were reported stolen in the 200 block of Florence Street.
* Tampering was reported in the 600 block of Broadridge Street.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by the Southeast Department of Public Safety.
* A computer hard drive was reported stolen in K Building.
* An iPod, clothing, cell phone and backpack were reported stolen at Towers Circle.