- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Rose, Cejka tied at Texas Open
Far removed from the Ryder Cup matches, Europeans Justin Rose and Alex Cejka shot 6-under 64s to share the first-round lead in the Texas Open.
Rose, the 26-year-old Englishman coming off three consecutive top-14 finishes, had eight birdies and two bogeys on the LaCantera Golf Club's Resort Course in San Antonio. Cejka, a 35-year-old Czech-born German, had a bogey-free round.
South Korea's Jeong Jang shot a course-record 8-under 64 for a three-stroke lead over Karrie Webb and Lorie Kane after the first round of the Longs Drugs Challenge in Danville, Calif.
-- The Associated Press