- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Lore S. Snyder, 75, of Pittsburgh, Pa., died Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2006, at her home.
She was born Aug. 19, 1931, in North Braddock, Pa., daughter of Joseph and Clara Kuehn Schardt. She married Robert H. Snyder, who preceded her in death.
Survivors include two sons, Scott Snyder of Monroeville, Pa., Dale Snyder of Jackson; a brother, George Schardt of Penn Hills, Pa.; and two granddaughters.
The funeral was Sept. 16 at Findlay C. Wylie Funeral Home in Penn Hills. Burial was private.